Odoo is an open source ERP software suite consisting of several modules such as Sales, CRM, Project management, Warehouse management, Manufacturing, Accounting and Human Resources, etc.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business management system that integrates diverse systems across the enterprise into one system. The business activities such as inventory control, order tracking, customer service, finance and human resources can be automated process with workflow. All departments in the organization are joined and share the information together.
Odoo For Manufacturing
An all-in-one solution with MRP, Quality, Maintenance and PLM fully integrated to provide a modern solution to an old problem.
- Manufacturing (Planning, Control Panel, Works Orders)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Routings, Worksheets)
- Engineering (PLM, Bill of Materials, Versioning)
- Supply Chain (MPS, Routes, Procurement Rules)
- Quality (Control Points, Checks – SPC, Alerts)
- Maintenance (Equipment Management, Maintenance Requests)
Odoo For Inventory Management
Maximize your warehouse efficiency with a modern online warehouse management solution
- Full inventory control and management (Receipts, Internal transfers, Pick , Pack, Delivery Orders, Manufacturing, Reciepts)
- Smart Double Entry Inventory System
- Fully Automated Replenishment
- Drop Shipping
- Cross Docking
- Multi Warehouse
Odoo For Purchasing
Easily manage suppliers & purchaser orders and improve your supply chain & inventory performance
- Automate your purchasing workflow by sending RFQs to suppliers based on stock levels
- Supplier price lists & product availability
- Manage Orders ( RFQs, orders, delivery dates, draft POs)
- Track stock & locations
- Handle internal movements
- Control future orders
- Manage product variants
Odoo For CRM
Provide real customer centric client relationship management (CRM) through a fully integrated single solution
- The single truth around all your interactions with your clients, prospects and suppliers for your teams
- Track Leads and close more opportunities
- Productivity tools for managing tasks, calls, meetings, e-mails
- Real time reporting with Dashboard and analysis
Odoo For Sales
An easy to use and integrated quotation tool for faster turnaround of quotes and orders with just a few clicks
- Professional Quotes through quote builder and form integrated products and pricelists
- E-mail quote directly from system and get e-signature approval
- Reduce data entry – convert quote to order and invoice from same screen
- Manage Orders and Contracts
Odoo For Marketing
E-mail Marketing & Campaign Management made easy
- Create awesome campaigns with built in tools
- Design Newsletters and E-shots without IT knowledge
- Segment your data for targeted mailers
- Get real time response straight into the system
Odoo For Finance
Accounting Software with productivity tools for the 21st Century
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank & Cash Management
- Multi Company & Multi Currency
- Legal Statements (P&L, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow, General Ledger, Tax Audit Reports etc)
- Analytical Accounting
- Performance Reports
Odoo For Helpdesk
Productivity tools for great customer service to help track, prioritise and resolve customer issue
- Ticket management system with easy to use Kanban view to check status of issues
- Create and set Service Level Agreement (SLA) rules
- Automate e-mails and actions to speed up resolutions
- Escalate tickets to line managers
- Invite experts into live built in discussions
- Manage Support contracts
- Manage and track time sheets
- Provide a smarter self-service with built in customer knowledge base
Odoo For Human Resources
The software will improve the efficiency of the HR team, and helps the organization successfully manages and centralizes all HR information.
- Hiring, Recruiting, and Retention.
- Track time and attendance.
- Handling employee concerns.
- Employee benefits.
- Employee Performance evaluation.
- Training and development.
- Employee records and performance reviews.
- Employee incentives.
Why Ejaftech ?
As a Certified Odoo Gold partner, we are committed to follow Odoo implementation best practices. Working with us guarantees that we:
- Help you analyse and agree quick business wins that will give your company the quickest returns.
- Choose the best and most affordable combination of tools to help improve productivity.
- Keep implementation times short and affordable so that results can be seen quickly.
- Arrange for strategic reviews for future plans and growth – i.e. align your vision and goals with systems and tools for your business needs.